150g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
225g butter, softened
225g self raising flour
125g caster sugar
4 eggs, beaten
100g white chocolate, chopped
1. Lightly grease a baking tin and line with greaseproof paper
2. Melt the dark chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water. Leave to cool slightly
3. Sieve the flour into a separate mixing bowl and stir in the caster sugar
4. Stir the eggs into the melted chocolate mixture, then pour this mixture into the flour and sugar mixture, beating well. Stir in the white chocolate, then pour the mixture into the tin, making sure it is spread evenly in the corners.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 30-35 minutes until firm to the touch.
6. Leave to cool in the tin for 20 minutes ten turn out on to a wire rack.